What is Demoflow?
What is Demoflow?
Demoflow is a complete demo enablement platform to streamline prep, presentation, follow-up, and documentation across your sales org.
I'm sure you're thinking...dang Larson, that's a really great slogan.
We can call it here. I get everything.
Let's get started.
Before we dive into the specifics of the platform, let's talk about where this whole thing started for context.
The majority of my career has been spent in SaaS sales. Particularly in the Enterprise space spending some time as a Solutions Consultant. At the time, I could afford to spend a lot of time prepping highly customized presentations for my demos. Demos of this caliber were expected in the Enterprise space because they resonated.
When I looked at my counterparts doing demos in the mid-market or SMB space, everyone was doing it differently. No one was spending the same time on prep and mainly "feature dumping" only in the platform.
To their credit, I was doing 3 demos a week while they were doing 3+ per day. The time spent just wasn't feasible for those reps. Which sparked an idea for a solution to help.
So Demoflow was born.
Born out of my own necessity, Demoflow is aiming to consolidate all of your repetitive tasks during demo prep, presentation and follow-up into one easy to use platform. Our hope is that it helps you increase your level of professionalism and polish on every single product demo with little to no time spent prepping.
And of course, close larger deals more frequently... and faster.
I break down Demoflow into three distinct categories:
- Opportunity Notes: Demoflow brings your CRM data directly to your fingertips for reference and edits before, during and after your demo.
- Asset Manager: Reps or Sales organizations can build out "demo-ready" sales assets. These can be a compilation of both slides and live URLs.
Live Platform Demos:
- Toolbar: Document thenext steps, pull in additional assets or quickly navigate your prepped demo. A library of tools to help you tackle any situation.
- Action Plans: Review documented next steps and questions on a Smart Summary Slide at the end of your demo. Drive process and ensure mutual consensus.
- Follow-Up Email: Quickly send a follow-up email post demo with all Next Steps, Questions and a PDF summary of your presentation.
- Sync your notes: Easily update your CRM with pertinent account and opportunity information.
We have a lot of plans for Demoflow and how we can make it even easier to conduct captivating product demos and give you every chance to close the whales that are out there.