How to Log Demo Activity In Salesforce 🔗
Tracking activity has never been easier for as you can now log a demo as an Event or Call in Salesforce right out of Demoflow.
- Click on "Settings" under your name in the top right.
- Make sure your Salesforce account is Linked
- Under the "Organization" section toward the bottom, you should see "Sync demos to Salesforce as:" and then a dropdown.
- Select how you want demos to sync to Salesforce: Events or Calls
- That will define how Demos get logged in Salesforce
Sync Demos to Salesforce (Sales Team)
- Make sure that you've linked your Salesforce account to Demoflow
- Create a New Demo and select an Account and / or Opportunity (This will ensure that Demoflow pushes to the right place.)
- Click on "Documentation" tab
- In the "Salesforce" section, you will now see a button to "Log as Event in Salesforce" or "Log as Call in Salesforce"
After you log the call, you can check Salesforce Activity and view it there.
If you have any additional questions, never hesitate to reach out to in the chat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.