Announcing our $1.6 Million Seed Round
We are excited to share that Demoflow just closed our Seed Capital raise of $1.6 million, led by FirstMile Ventures with other major participants including Slack Fund, RTP Seed, Next Frontier Capital and Heroic Ventures. Funding from the Seed Capital round will be used to build out additional product features and to hire key sales and marketing personnel.
We recently completed the Techstars Boulder 2020 program and quickly gained traction with enterprise SAAS companies including SugarCRM, Stream, and Dealers United, among others. Our collaborative remote selling platform increases sales close rates and reduces sales cycles by providing a new sales workspace to help companies qualify, discover, demo, close and onboard new customers. Deep and automated integrations with complementary platforms such as Zoom, Salesforce and Slack help define the future of work for remote sales teams.
We couldn’t be happier to welcome FirstMile Ventures, Slack Fund, RTP Seed, Next Frontier Capital and Heroic Ventures to the Demoflow family! Please take a moment to check out what some of our investors have to say about us:
- “Many companies were doing remote demos before COVID, and there was already a big opportunity to improve that process by better integrating slides, application views and other assets," said Aaron Stachel, Partner at FirstMile Ventures. "Not only have more companies been forced into presenting remotely, but the need to execute that well and stand out among day after day of virtual meetings is especially acute now. This team's insights into that problem and customer-centric approach to building a product that helps sales teams close more deals faster make us extremely excited to be a part of it.”
- "The collaborative nature of Demoflow perfectly echoes our mission to invest in companies creating a future of work that is both simpler and more productive,” said Jason Spinell, Director, Slack Fund. “As a workflow management system that includes automated integrations across platforms like Slack, we were impressed by the value Demoflow unlocks by streamlining and centralizing sales activity and presentations. We’re pleased to participate in this funding round and look forward to working with Demoflow to empower more meaningful work.”
- “We believe Demoflow is the future of collaborative remote selling with huge potential to revolutionize the way we work together when we are apart,” said Julie Penner, Venture Partner, Next Frontier Capital. “We are excited to be on the journey with this team and co-investors.”
Every team that touches the sales funnel can benefit from Demoflow — from business development to sales to customer success to the executive leadership team — by leveraging the product’s end-to-end workflow management that can be used from initial deal qualification to customer onboarding and beyond.
Key Demoflow features include built-in web browsers to simultaneously demo multiple products or user roles with the click of a button, a comprehensive Content Management System (CMS) with a drag-and-drop interface for customizing and templatizing pitch decks, and deep reporting and conversion analytics to better predict sales cycles and forecast deals.
Demoflow builds on that key functionality with additional features to bring sales productivity to a new level:
- Integrated action plans to forecast the sales cycle accurately and close deals faster
- Private team chat during live conversations, with Slack integration coming soon
- Automatic follow up emails and calendar scheduling to continue the sales process
- Integrations with Zoom, Salesforce, G Suite, Office 365, Dropbox and more
Thank you to the entire Demoflow team and all of our advisors and investors who have helped us turn Demoflow into the leading collaborative selling platform for the remote economy. We truly appreciate your support and couldn’t have gotten to where are today without you!